Harris III usually brings us fun videos with his young son but this one is much more serious. He recently posted this smartphone footage of a fire breathing accident he had earlier this month. He was burned but is recovering. The video was posted, along with a short article on his website, as a reminder to others to be careful. He states in the article: I let my guard down due to repeated experience and made a mistake. That simple mistake led to second degree burns on my face and neck.

iTricks wishes Harris a speedy recovery and wants to join him in reminding everyone out there doing danger effects to always put safety first.